Re: GSBN:Compression & bumble bees

Hello all,
Most of the two and three string bales I've used in Pacific Northwest have been very tightly strung. As a result much of the initial compression in the first two weeks 1 1/2" - 2" (4-5 cm) in 8 bale high wall, caused by roof and structure loads, has not been from bale distortion, but from settling in and eliminating the voids between bales. At this point and before plastering the strapping is retightened.
Best wishes,
Chris

Christopher Stafford Architects, Inc.
1044 Water Street, #326