From: "Maren Termens" autoconstruccin@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:54 AM
Subject: GSBN:Compression

Hi all,

 does somebody know which pressure per area  it's needed to compress
Nebraska-walls? Or can you tell me which pressure are you normally using?
I'm looking after essays and tests which work with this item, I couldn't
find technical information about that.
 Thanks a lot.

 Maren

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>