De: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] En nombre de Laura Bartels
Enviado el: lunes, 21 de agosto de 2006 20:16
Para: GSBN
Asunto: Re: GSBN:Alfalfa Bales

I was in Argentina in March and know that there were straw bale projects
happening in several places near Mendoza. I, too, would suggest not
using alfalfa for the reasons already stated.
Best,
Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.
Carbondale, Colorado

Rikki Nitzkin wrote:

Hi all,

I have gotten a request for information about the use of Bales made with
Alfalfa.  It seems that Argentina they are the only bales available.

Does

anyone know if they work well for building?  Alfalfa is usually &#xD2;food&#xD3;

for

animals, but if it is the only thing available&#xC9;

Thanks,

Rikki Nitzkin

Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcci?n con Balas de Paja y Revocos

de

Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

<<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net";>mailto:rikkinitzkin@...> rikkinitzkin@...

(Personal)

<<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es";>mailto:casasdepaja@...> casasdepaja@...(Asuntos de la Red)

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"