Re: GSBN:Updating the GSBN Member List

Joyce,

A spate of address exchanges taking place.
Here is my current address:
Gorontalostraat 211
1095 WE Amsterdam
The Netherlands

+31 206025457 home
+31 648955419 mobile/daytime
No fax
www.strobouw.nl

Rene
On Aug 26, 2006, at 18:16, Joyce Coppinger wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am working on an update of the GSBN member list to send to you all
(i.e.,
the searchable spreadsheet I emailed to you a few months ago). Would
you be
willing to send your mailing address and telephone/fax information for
inclusion on this list? If so, please reply to this email including
your
full mailing address, telephone/fax numbers. The list is not sold or
shared
with anyone other than those who are GSBN members.

In addition, I would like to include everyone on the GSBN member list
in the
Human Resource List for the upcoming 2007 TLS Resource Guide. We will
soon
be placing a searchable database on the TLS web site
www.thelaststraw.org
The entries for this database are entered by you and can be updated
throughout the year. There is a $30 USD fee for one year's listing
(December
through December). If you are located outside the USA, you may pay the
fee
in the amount of your country's currency equivalent to $30 USD, if
that is a
benefit to you. This list includes builders, design/builders,
architects,
contractors, engineers, consultants and others who are willing to help
provide information, guidance, and provide services related to
strawbale and
natural building. The Human Resource List is published in the print
copy
also and is mailed to subscribers as part of their subscription, and is
available for single copy purchase at $8.00 USD plus shipping and
handling.

Thanks

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org