Re: GSBN:New Feature for TLS Web Site

I, too, think it is great idea, and recommend integrating it in some form with the already existing natural building wikibook, which Duncan Lithgow (I believe) launched. <<a target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a>>

Derek