Re: GSBN:New Feature for TLS Web Site

Thanks for your suggestion, Andre. As people have asked TLS for this kind of
info on our web site, that's where I would like to place it and have it be
featured first. However, it can be used as information for the Wikipedia ,
too.

The text for the TLS web site will be drawn from many sources and will be
checked with people such as GSBN members and others for accuracy.

Joyce

on 8.27.2006 2:13 AM, André de Bouter at forum@...: