Re: GSBN:A question about quantification of carbon sequestration in a bale and bale structures structures

strawnet@...:
Hi all,

A friend who we've been working with who is involved with
Native American renewable energy projects and also
affordable energy-efficient housing for Native Americans
just inquired about carbon sequestration in bales and
bale structures. I know that there has been research done
on this and that some folks have done work related to
getting carbon trading credits for bale structures but
after hunting around a bit here I can't seem to lay my
hands on that info and wondered if anyone on the list has
credible data and sources of information about that?

David, you might contact Kelly Lerner about that.