Re: GSBN:Re: A question about quantification of carbon sequestration in a bale and bale structures bale and bale structures

Here is another item for consideration. Burning straw in the fields
versus baling it for removal. Farmers in Eastern Washington go either
way believing each is being responsible to the environment. Those that
bale and remove the straw have to spray the next year's crops to
control pests. Burning straw eliminates need to spray.

Chris

Christopher Stafford Architects, Inc.
1044 Water Street, #326
Port Townsend, WA 98368