From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Chris Stafford
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:08 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:Re: A question about quantification of carbon
sequestration in a bale and bale structures bale and bale structures

Here is another item for consideration. Burning straw in the fields versus
baling it for removal. Farmers in Eastern Washington go either way believing
each is being responsible to the environment. Those that bale and remove the
straw have to spray the next year's crops to control pests. Burning straw
eliminates need to spray.

Chris

Christopher Stafford Architects, Inc.
1044 Water Street, #326