Re: GSBN:Ugandan building project

Ben -

Through my recent sb codes research, the only straw bale building activity
in Africa I could find was in South Africa.  The two contacts I have in
South Africa might be able to steer you in the right direction regarding the
project in Uganda, although those two countries are not particularly close
geographically.  In any case . . .

Andy Horn - ecodesign@...
Colin Marincowitz - linkpty@...

In my communication with both, they professed little knowledge about sb work
in other parts of Africa, but it is worth seeing what they have to say about
Uganda.  Good luck.

Martin Hammer

PS - Bill Christensen,  is Andy Horn a member of the GSBN?