From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Chug.
Sent: Friday, 1 September 2006 8:14 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:A long time

Hi David

I am very interested to know do you have any other info on this timber
frame building in the UK with bundled barley straw infill that was about
400 years old......... location, contact?

bale on
Chug
chug@...<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>
.