RE: GSBN:Ugandan building project

If you are looking at techniques to build with clay in formworks you could
check out www.sensaciones.de, they have done some interesting work.  As for
building ecovillages in thirld world, hot conditions, "Aureville" in India
is an excellent example. www.auroville.org They have work with methane gas
and solar energy extensively.

Suerte,

Rikki Nitzkin