Re: GSBN:South American strawbale

Thanks Rikki.

And also to the others on the list who gave me hints on making a
humidity tester for sb walls,

Bale on (and see you soon in Canada?),

Andr?

Rikki Nitzkin a ?crit :
HI,
I ask the south American people and got this response:

"Hola!

Para los interesados en construcciones de tierra/paja
en Sudam?rica, los invito a la pampa uruguaya para
realizar un par de construcciones peque?as. Recomenzamos/continuamos a
partir de enero - pleno verano! del 2007. Bienvenidos!

Laura"

Which means that there is a build in the Pampa uruguayo in January 2007.
Contact is Laura: laura m.- alvarez [la_ma_ba@yahoo.no]

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...