GSBN:German FASBA meeting

Joyce, Martin,

I would just like to pass on this token of how well TLS is appreciated
specifically the recent codes issue. At the German FASBA annual meeting
in Walterhausen in Thurangia (amongst others famous for being home to
Bach, Luther and Goethe) the grand stairway well was covered with
enlarged copies of the pages concerning Martin Hammers international
review of SB building codes for all to read. Although not everyone
present is fully comfortable with English the articles were well read.
When ever I passed there was at least someone reading the articles a
step at a time. Well done.

I hope to write a short report for TLS on the FASBA meeting soon.

Rene