Re: GSBN: German FASBA meeting / TLS

Rene -

Thanks very much for your kind words.  The quality of the codes issue was
certainly in part due to cooperation and input from people like yourself.
Thank you!  (And others out there in the GSBN.)  It was also due to Joyce
and Satomi Lander spending much more time than they usually do to
accommodate my requests.  I'm happy that you and others are finding it to be
informative and interesting.  See you at the ISBBC?

Martin

PS - I will follow this with another e-mail that relates to that TLS issue.