Re: GSBN:German FASBA meeting

Thanks for sharing this. Credit certainly goes to Marty for all his hard
work as Guest Editor of TLS#54/June 2006 and for preparing a thorough and
detailed summary article (a version of which will soon appear in Bruce
King's new book) and chart, and to everyone else who contributed to this
issue.

Look forward to receiving your report on the FASBA meeting for TLS - I'll
include it in the December issue if you can send copy to me by October 15 -
and can you include a photograph or two - maybe one of people reading the
articles?

Appreciate your help!

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 9.7.2006 12:40 PM, Rene Dalmeijer at rene.dalmeijer@...: