RE: GSBN:A photo and questions

<x-charset windows-1250>Marty,

I wouldn't worry about it.  As anyone can tell, we're all level-headed,
serious, responsible people who are out to subvert the dominant paradigm in
any way possible. If that requires standing on our heads on top of a round
bale, every last one of us would be willing to make the sacrifice to do so.
And we're so proud that when duty called, you stepped up and stood on your
head. One day, that picture will be as famous as the flag-raising at Iwo
Jima.

Seriously, though, I'm reminded of our first straw bale building inspection.
We had built a test wall and hung cattle troughs from the sides to fill with
water simulating loads.  For a commemorative picture, we all hopped into the
troughs naked (from waist up, at least), with shower caps.  At that very
moment the building inspector drove up (early) to inspect the foundation.
The poor guy was too seriously gone to register any reaction, and went right
past the architect, builders, dog, wives and girlfriends hanging naked
(except the dog) with barely a glance.  He looked at the hole in the ground.
We took the picture.  We passed the inspection. The building was in Sunset
Magazine. So was the picture. Straw bale flourished.  Janet Jackson popped
her buttons at the Super Bowl.  We all do what we gotta do...

So I guess my only question to you is?..why weren't you naked?

John