From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Rene Dalmeijer
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 3:47 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:A photo and questions

Martin,

I understand your misgivings about the humorous picture of you doing a
headstand on a round bale. From my own professional experience as a
consultant I know that my humour can hurt the serious image others have of
you, specifically your own colleagues. The customers though seem to have
less trouble with humour and appreciate the fact that I am able to put
things into perspective. I personally find professionals who are unable to
see the lighter side of things suspect, what are they trying to cover up for
a lack of...

When I read your mail the first thing that came to my mind was
Hundertwasser. A very inspirational Austrian artist/architect. His humourous
performances and later designs have definitely given architecture here in
Europe a firm push in a greener more people friendly direction. I firmly
believe that is the direction we all should be heading in. There is too much
seriousnous in this world at present. Adding some lightness is a perfect
remedy for some of the problems we are facing now.

Rene