GSBN:Re: A photo and questions

--On September 7, 2006 11:10:34 PM -0400 strawnet@...:

(On the other hand, I don't think I'm alone in being glad
you were wearing clothes in that photo...)

I'm just regretting that I wasn't around to be part of the photo that John
describes.  I emulate Mr. "pithy SB witticism" Swearingen for his
successful building projects, his willingness to share information and to
experiment, in order to expand our collective knowledge.  But these traits
wouldn't be half so interesting and motivating, without his humor.  I don't
know Martin, but the headstand picture makes me want to know him.

Derelict "I'm not naked- I'm wearing a shower cap" Rough

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
University of New Mexico