GSBN:how many members?

Hi all,

I know a lot of you are in Canada now (wish I were there!), but I hope to
get some answers when you all get back·

I am writing an article about the situation of straw on an internacional
level for a newsletter we are producing for the SSBN·How many countries are
represented by the GSBN? How many members are there?  In your (collective)
opinion what is the best website for International SB information? For
information about Technical Issues (resistance, durability, testing·)?

How many people are in the Canada conference? From how many Countries?

Thanks,

Rikki Nitzkin

Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcci?n con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

 <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net";>mailto:rikkinitzkin@...> rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)

 <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es";>mailto:casasdepaja@...> casasdepaja@...(Asuntos de la Red)

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"