Re: GSBN:how many members?

All the best for the gathering in Canada. The Plozevet house behaves fine. You might remember that the lime plaster failed, even the inside of the lime plaster had been wet du to 2 big storms and horizontal rains. The house dried out. Just with storm like now a bit from GORDON, we smell some straw, as there are some drying openings attached to the shed: Inside 65% moisture content in the air, outside beachweather. We just had ca. 30 people here, seeing the house. The visit had been organized by the Energy Agency of Brest/Brittany. Kuba shared about moisture-straw issue and Adam about Ecopanneaux. People loved the house, so we do.

Sunny greetings,
Martin and Marianne Oehlmann
www.ecovacancesbretagne.com
www.ecopanneaux.com/galerie/martin