GSBN:Be careful folks (a fallers warning)

Hey folks

some bad news, I fell off a two storey roof (and it wasn't even SB) on monday and and fractured my Calcaneum (heel bone) in several
places and only got out of hospital today and it's pinned and plated and in a plaster cast and I'm now gonna be on crutches for six
weeks or possibly more, so I just wanted to say to all you good folks please take care on your projects because as I found out on
monday accidents on building sites can so easily happen even when you think you are taking the best of care.

bale on
Chug
chug@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>