From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Chug.
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:13 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Be careful folks (a fallers warning)

Hey folks

some bad news, I fell off a two storey roof (and it wasn't even SB) on
monday and and fractured my Calcaneum (heel bone) in several places and only
got out of hospital today and it's pinned and plated and in a plaster cast
and I'm now gonna be on crutches for six weeks or possibly more, so I just
wanted to say to all you good folks please take care on your projects
because as I found out on monday accidents on building sites can so easily
happen even when you think you are taking the best of care.

bale on
Chug
chug@...<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>
.