RE: GSBN:Be careful folks (a fallers warning)

Chug,

You are lucky.  I have known friends who had shorter drops (e.g., 1 at
three feet, and 1 from a one story garage roof) and splintered everything
from the knee through the heel.  I fell just 9' (off a collapsing
scaffolding) when building my house and broke my wrist, forearm, and a
non-essential bone in my back.
Take care and have a speedy and thorough recovery.

Nehemiah Stone
stoneandstraw@...