Re: GSBN:Be careful folks (a fallers warning)

Chug,

Thanks for the warning. Your message recalled a near miss I had in
February this year on slightly iced up scaffolding. I was very careful
but almost backed off the edge of the scaffold whilst doing a roof
trim. Thanks for recalling the warning my palms are slightly clammy
now.

I wish you a rapid and full recovery

Rene