RE: GSBN:Be careful folks (a fallers warning)

HI chug,

At least you will get a well deserved rest!  I also agree that you were
lucky=2E  Rember that I came to DK with a bunk leg? Fell off the (badly fixed)
ladder an three months on crutches=2E=2E=2EI hear its good practice to tie
yourself to a harness when working on roofs=2E=2E=2E

Take care,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@earthlink=2Enet
(0034)657 33 51 62
www=2Ecasasdepaja=2Ecom (Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja)