Re: GSBN:Next International Conference

I agree with Martin that it would be nice to alternate between North
America and some other continent.

On the other hand, I know what a huge undertaking it is to put on
such an event.  That means that the planning needs to start fairly
soon.  So I would suggest that if no other group steps forward in the
next month or three from one of the other continents - say, by
January 1 - that we go ahead and plan for Colorado or California.

We don't really have any representatives from Asia aside from Kelly
(though we probably should), so it might be a little tricky getting
that to happen.  Would anyone from Europe, Africa, or South America
like to publicly consider the possibility?