Re: GSBN:Next International Conference

I spoke with Kelly at the conference and she said, speaking of China at
least, that they are just not ready for the conference to be there yet,
but it should be considered for the future. Kelly, am I correct in
quoting you?
Laura

billc wrote:

I agree with Martin that it would be nice to alternate between North
America and some other continent.

On the other hand, I know what a huge undertaking it is to put on
such an event.  That means that the planning needs to start fairly
soon.  So I would suggest that if no other group steps forward in the
next month or three from one of the other continents - say, by
January 1 - that we go ahead and plan for Colorado or California.

We don't really have any representatives from Asia aside from Kelly
(though we probably should), so it might be a little tricky getting
that to happen.  Would anyone from Europe, Africa, or South America
like to publicly consider the possibility?

Green Building Professionals Directory:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>>
list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
SUBJECT line.  ----