GSBN:Re: :Next Conference and a request

Hi Laura,
Thanks for addressing the question of who to/where to early on, while
the conference is still fresh for us all.
I hope your question nudges a response from an Asian (perhaps
Thailand with Janell) or South American community, but the reality
is, as you say, who can ultimately pull it off. If it is to be in the
"west" then Colorado would be amazing... so too would be the UK or
Spain hmmmm.

It was wonderful to have some time with you in Ontario - I hope our
next visit includes the boys as well. Haven't had much time to really
digest all we took in at the conference. Had a read through some of
Bruce's book - a really great resource! Kelly's is by my bed, but am
not giving it "quality time" at all... hopefully after next week.
I am totally swamped with work. Having to pull together a brochure
and story boards for an enviro conference next week, install bales
and slip plaster an SB wrap this weekend, plus a heavy load of
classes and doing the reno here.... plus the usual calls don't stop.
You know how it is.   In the short term, while trying to wrap my head
around what it is that I exactly do, for this brochure, I wondered if
you could share with me the intro to yourself that you wrote for your
portfolio. I wouldn't use your text directly for whatever I end up
concocting, but the framework you created did trigger some thoughts
and flashed some light on the blur of services I offer.
If you feel OK with emailing me that, it would be much appreciated.

I know that I promised you some photos of the community projects as
well. I will have all of that stuff around next week as I create
these resources for the conference, which I would be happy to pass
your way, likely as a CD.

How goes your own new home project? Is it starting to gel as you look
at the lot, and dream?? Hoping so....

with love,

kim