GSBN:Re: Next Conference and a goof

Hello all,

Apologies for sending my previous note to the entire list - it was
intended as a personal message to Laura.
Unfortunately I hit reply without paying attention to the fact it was
headed to the GSBN, and not just Laura.
I wonder how many times any one of us has goofed in this regard!
Humbling (once more).

My comments on the '08 conference location however are pertinent to
the list discussion, and fall in with much of what has been said so far.

Thanks, and promising more e-alertness!

kim