 From: laura@...
 To: GSBN@...
 Sent: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 7:33 PM
 Subject: Re: GSBN:Next International Conference

  I spoke with Kelly at the conference and she said, speaking of China at
 least, that they are just not ready for the conference to be there yet,
 but it should be considered for the future. Kelly, am I correct in
 quoting you?
 Laura

 ----
 For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line. ----