GSBN:Nomination for GSBN Membership

Hello all,

I prepared this nomination some time ago but hadn't had a chance to visit
with Mark until the ISBBC/Canada, so I can now forward it on to you all.

Mark Schueneman has been actively involved in straw-bale construction in
Colorado for a number of years now, heading up the Colorado Straw bale
Association (COSBA), as an instructor for Sustainability and the Built
Environment at the University of Colorado at Boulder, doing outreach in
Anapara Mexico and on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, among
other projects and programs.

Mark will make a great GSBN member and I am pleased to make this nomination.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org