Re: GSBN:Nomination for GSBN Membership

  I wholeheartedly support Mark's nomination and would like to suggest that we also add Kris Dick at the University of Manitoba. It was a delight to finally meet Kris and spend a bit of time talking with him. He would bring a lot of technical expertise and research resources as well as his wonderful sense of humor to the list.

 David Eisenberg

 -----Original Message-----
 From: jc10508@...
 To: GSBN@...
 Sent: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 9:25 AM
 Subject: GSBN:Nomination for GSBN Membership

  Hello all,

I prepared this nomination some time ago but hadn't had a chance to visit
with Mark until the ISBBC/Canada, so I can now forward it on to you all.

Mark Schueneman has been actively involved in straw-bale construction in
Colorado for a number of years now, heading up the Colorado Straw bale
Association (COSBA), as an instructor for Sustainability and the Built
Environment at the University of Colorado at Boulder, doing outreach in
Anapara Mexico and on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, among
other projects and programs.

Mark will make a great GSBN member and I am pleased to make this nomination.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org