GSBN:Next International Conference

Hello all,

  it would be a honour to be hosting the Internationl Conference...but for sure we aren't still prepared.  We keep your idea in mind, but we still need to grow (a lot of straw)!!!
  The Spanish-network gives support to any country which wants to offer the next ISBBC...and the next time our "casas de paja"- network will participate in the next conference and show all of you what's happening out here.

  See you all in ' 08!!!

  Maren Termens

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>