Re: GSBN:Be careful folks (a fallers warning)

Hey there, Chug. Sorry to hear your bad news. I hope you are on the mend now
and feeling much better. I'm just back from the ISBBC in Canada, which was
great. You were missed!

Please take care of yourself and get back to good health soon!

Joyce

on 10.5.2006 8:13 PM, Chug. at chug@...: