Re: GSBN:Next International Conference

Dear Timok,

strength and a new perspektive for your new house to you and your family.
Shocking a fire like that. Did your electricity system had been conform your
local standard? And are you insured?

If not how do you feel with  Bill Christensens proposal for an alternative
insurance? Possibly you might need some rest and accept someone of your
friends to coordinate a new start.

Here in France we are ensured at about a 40% higher rate than standard
houses. The category is for "not solid" buildings (stone) such as woodden
houses.
The yearly amount is about 320 Euros for a low level insurance, quite
alright.

Luckily we finished our house and worrying about failing render and
moisturous walls is finally over. At the moment there are no tourists in the
house. So if you would like some time off, (maybe 2 weeks or so) as a
contribution for your new start? Look for www.ecovacancesbretagne.com
Plozevet house.

Best wishes, Martin Oehlmann