Re: GSBN:Summer Plastering & ISBBC

Catherine,
Sure we would love to be there, the thing for us is the scheduling.
We always do two workshops in the fall. One SB and one Artistry.
I don't think we have the dates set as of yet, but even if they were
we certainly don't have registrations yet and they could be changed.
Anyhow, the conference would have to take place after those events
and then it would have to be early enough to avoid conflicting with a
trip to Japan that we have scheduled.  Those dates aren't set in
stone, but most likely it will be mid-October on.
So those are the factors we have to consider.  So the sooner the
ISBBC dates get set the easier it is for us.

Bill