Re: GSBN:Summer Plastering & ISBBC

Joy,
I am certainly flattered that you and a few others would like us to
be there.
And most certainly I wouldn't schedule anything around us.
What I would suggest is that it get scheduled and that we work our
schedule around it.
Which I think is entirely possible and of course we would like to be
there.

B...