Re: GSBN:Summer Plastering & ISBBC

My suggestion about the bus tours was related not only to visiting strawbale
buildings but also to reducing use of gas and costs as well. If donations
are forthcoming for a travel fund for the next ISBBC, I can easily set up a
fund account under the Green Prairie Foundation (publisher of TLS) and
contributions could be tax deductible. Just let me know. If anyone wants to
get the ball rolling, the contact information for GPFS is listed below.

Joyce Coppinger
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 10.15.2006 8:24 PM, Catherine Wanek at cat@...: