RE: GSBN:Nominating new members

I only know Darcey - I second her nomination, as well. I can't say it any
better than the man below.

-Janet

<Subject: Re: GSBN:Nominating new members

Darcey - a natural - Darcey has been a very strong
supporter of SB in general and CASBA in particular -
in addition to her engineering work and her admirable
Pakistanii (??sp??) projects she has been at the core
of the CASBA Detail Book revision - energetic,
imaginative, smart and a true player in the field of
Straw Bale and alternative construction. Not only yes
but heck yes.

A long way to say SECOND all of them!!!!

Maurice>