RE: GSBN:Nominating new members

At 11:34 AM 10/17/2006, you wrote:
So, did you go to ISBBC?   Was good?

I did end up going, yeah, and it was quite good. Though I almost always feel accepted, I also almost never feel quite like I fit in at any of these sorts of events. I'm not a professional offering services, I'm not an owner-builder trying to learn everything in a week... just this guy who likes the people involved. Yeah, I'm strongly in favor of the materials and methods, but it's the people that keep me sucked in. Getting to hang a little with some good folks that I literally haven't seen in years, I liked that OK.

        Way too many pictures at
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/isbbc06.html";>http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/isbbc06.html</a>

I tried posting them to GSBN, but I have some email troubles that I haven't cleared up.

Did Hank keep himself busy enough to stay out of the way?

That idiot. I can't believe he didn't go. I posted this to SB-r-us just today: