Re: GSBN: new members

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>
doing the fulfillment ...</blockquote>...snip...
month or so... or it could also wait till after the holidays, depending
on your work load.</blockquote>
Ok.&amp;nbsp; That currently sounds like a good projected timeline - though
of course, that could change tomorrow.&amp;nbsp; Literally, as I have two
meetings with potential clients lined up for tomorrow
morning!</blockquote>
Sounds good to me.&amp;nbsp; I will get back in touch when my book is done
and I am ready to upgrade the SBCentral web site.
In the meantime, if you could get a Paypal payment or donation logo set
up at the BWB website, that would be grand, as we have let our credit
card account go.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Satomi would do it, but she says she doesn't
know how.
blessings,
Catherine</font></body>

</x-html>