Re: GSBN:One more GSBN'er ...

 Great Idea, Lars - I second it! I was impressed by Caroline at the ISBBC and she and I had a wonderful conversation when I drove her to the airport in Toronto from Camp Kawartha and the ISBBC. She would be a fine addition.

 David Eisenberg

 -----Original Message-----
 From: larskeller@...
 To: GSBN@...
 Sent: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 8:01 PM
 Subject: GSBN:One more GSBN'er ...

  Dear GSBN,

 I suggest that Caroline Meyer White is invited to join this list.
 The first and primary reason is Carolines present ingagement in Pakistan, to
 which I introduced you a few months ago, and which keeps developing in
 several unforeseen interesting ways.
 Back in Denmark Caroline is a true mover in regard to passing on knowledge
 to others, as well as working closely with the most active persons in the SB
 business in Denmark.
 And as a last reason: I have known Caroline for a while now, and she is only
 getting more and more involved. And she's got a strong fire burning inside,
 and I think this forum could be a good support for her, as well as get
 inspirations through her work and ideas.

 Best regards
 Lars

 --
 Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen midt november.

 Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until mid November this year.

 jomorandin@...
 larskeller@...

 Lars, Jo og Asger
 5 Crouch Street North