Re: GSBN:One more GSBN'er ...

At 09:01 PM 10/21/2006, Lars wrote:
..........I suggest that Caroline Meyer White is invited to join this list.
The first and primary reason is Carolines present ingagement in
Pakistan.......

I second Caroline's nomination.  Her presentation at the ISBBC was so
impressive, in that she responded to the need in Pakistan after the
earthquake with an incredible determination and passion for
people-first natural building (that Lars speaks of).  I'd love to
hear more from and about Caroline.

best regards,
Catherine