GSBN:invitation for a new member from Estonia

Hello all,

A big welcome to all recently added GSBN members.

We have enclosed an e-mail from Kermo Juerman to us below. Kermo
travelled and worked in Australia for 12 months until mid September
2006. While here, he worked with us on six different strawbale projects,
raising walls and rendering with clay & lime. He has proofed to be quite
skilled at rendering, very keen to learn more and very enthusiastic
about strawbale construction and natural renders.

He is now back in Estonia and would like to become a member of GSBN,
basically to learn and get more involved in the SB community.
We loved working with Kermo and because there is no GSBN member from
Estonia as yet we would like to nominate him to join this forum.

Kermo has completed environmental technology studies in Estonia and has
worked in general construction as well as lime & earth rendering for
several years.

His website <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.keskkond.com/strawbalebuilding/";>http://www.keskkond.com/strawbalebuilding/</a> shows pictures of
the projects he has worked on with us in Australia.

We understand that Kermo might not be known to any others on this list
but with our nomination we hope to welcome Kermo to this forum.

Regards, Frank &amp; Ingrid

PS: Kermo's e-mail address is: kermo@...

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow, Strawbale Construction
Ph. &amp; Fax: + 61 2 4443 5282 Mobile: 0408415806
strawbales@...
www.strawtec.com.au