RE: GSBN:invitation for a new member from Estonia

Hello,

Can you please give me contact information for Kermo.  I am currently
working with two Estonian volunteers (both very good workers, and one quite
competent with wood) on a SB job in Malaga, Spain.  They have worked on one
other small SB project also in Spain and are interested in continuing SB
work upon returning to Estonia...

Thanks!

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a