Re: GSBN:Numbers of houses

Dear Barbara
I know of 1 SB game park accomadation building in the little kingdom of
Swaziland.
And in South Africa there are:
At a huge guess probably in the order of at least 30 odd homes and 20 other
SB structures...

Must still add my list accurate list to the web site of which there are
fully accounted for:
24 new homes
14 other types (including classrooms, workshop spaces, galleries/farmstalls,
stables, lodge & chalet type accomadation).
I did not count the number of individual buildings here but rather the
number of SB projects ...for instance there are cases with chalet facilities
with 6 units and a 20 bedroom SB lodge with 3000 sq meters of building
footprint!
hope that helps

Andy Horn
BAS & B.Arch (UCT), Pr. Arch (SACAP) MIA, CIA

ECO DESIGN ARCHITECTS
4th floor the Armoury, 160 Sir Lowry Rd.
Zonnebloem, 7925, Cape Town
Tel: 07 21 4621614, fax 07 21 4613198
Email: andy@...
Web: www.ecodesignarchitects.co.za