Re: GSBN:Numbers of houses

Ah - nice to be back on the list

I guess approx 30 - 40  sb houses in humid moist New Zealand and a few barns
etc
I  just had to check out a s/b house built open to the horizon on all sides
and exposed to wet windy weather, with 750 eaves all round with a small
portion at 2100 eaves - cement stucco plaster -  a very high risk design in
my opinion but no problem according to the moisture meter and visible
inspection  - amazing!

Graeme,
Graeme North Architects,
49 Matthew Road,