Re: GSBN:Strawbale size

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this answer will get through since it's my first ever
participation to this highly fashionable exchange...

My guess for the count of SB structures in Quebec would be of at least 60
tending to 100 (that's what guessing is all about !). We did a survey some
5-6 years ago and were able to contact 30 owners. By now the number has
certainly doubled.

As for the largest structure in our province, it is still the Sivananda
lodge which I designed and was build 10 years ago (already !). It is a
12,000 s.f. Modified post & beam frame with infill bales.

Michel Bergeron
Designer
6282, de Saint-Vallier
Montr?al. Qu?.