Re: GSBN:Strawbale size

Bob,
This is exactly what I question about using bales on edge. Has this been
on anyone else's mind?
Best,
Laura Bartels

Bob Bolles wrote:

The cut side of the bales consist of a series of ridges and grooves
(where
each flake is cut off), and thus in these bales, as the bales are
stacked,
the Bales above rest on the ridges, leaving a series of corrugated
grooves
between the Bales that I speculate might allow greater air "flow" than
would
typically pass through the mass of the Bales. That might even become more
pronounced if two corrugated surfaces were put together.
Regards~
bb

Sustainable Building Systems, Inc
San Diego/Southern CA